Winnie and Wilbur stay at home
Join the favourite duo Winnie and Wilbur in a brand-new stay-at-home adventure.
With Wilbur’s fun ideas and Winnie’s magic wand, staying at home can be lots of fun!
You can read the free ebook here.
For more Winnie and Wilbur stories and activities to enjoy at home visit https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/books/winnie-and-wilbur/
You’ll find lots of ideas for things to do, like designing a new hat for Winnie or creating your own spell or just listen to more Winnie and Wilbur stories.
Check in and Chat sessions with SPACE
Dont forget to check in on the SPACE website here to find out about events near you during June.
⭐️Croxley Green ⭐️
Join Team SPACE in a fun filled quiz for ‘grown ups ‘ bring your best game because it’s East V’s West
⭐️Hemel Hempstead and St Albans ⭐️
Busting those EHCP myths with Team SPACE
⭐️ Bishop Stortford and Ware⭐️
Come and Join us as we focus on some essential Wellbeing
⭐️ Cheshunt and Hoddesdon ⭐️
The challenge is on- join us for a quiz for grown ups in our friendly East V’s West
⭐️ Welwyn and Hatfield ⭐️
Join Team SPACE and DSPL5 as we look at those all important Transitions
There are also minecraft tutorials (requests welcome!), story time, cooking, family quiz nights and more online activities on our public page ‘SPACE Hertfordshire’ and closed group ‘SPACE’!
Best wishes, stay safe, from all at Team SPACE
Supporting families in Hertfordshire
Online parent courses - My Teen Brain and Managing Challenging Behaviour
Free online courses run by Supporting Links are available for parents and carers of young people.
A 6 week course for parents/carers of young people aged 12-19 years will cover:
- The Teen Brain: Recognising the physical and emotional changes taking place during the teenage years and why their behaviour changes.
- The link between behaviour and communicating difficult feelings
- How to maintain your relationship with good communication.
- Understanding risk taking behaviour around drugs, alcohol and gang culture
- How to negotiate during a conflict situation
Please open the Talking Teens poster for booking reference and details
A free 6-week online course for parents/carers of children aged 0-12 will help you to :
- Manage challenging behaviour with consistency
- Encourage positive behaviour
- Build your child’s self esteem
- Set and maintain boundaries
- Respond to tantrums and difficult feelings in children
Call 07512 709556 or email email@example.com
Please open the Talking Families poster for booking reference and details
Have a look at their Summer brochure here, for more dates and details of other courses.