Online parent courses - My Teen Brain and Managing Challenging Behaviour
Free online courses run by Supporting Links are available for parents and carers of young people.
A 6 week course for parents/carers of young people aged 12-19 years will cover:
- The Teen Brain: Recognising the physical and emotional changes taking place during the teenage years and why their behaviour changes.
- The link between behaviour and communicating difficult feelings
- How to maintain your relationship with good communication.
- Understanding risk taking behaviour around drugs, alcohol and gang culture
- How to negotiate during a conflict situation
Please open the Talking Teens poster for booking reference and details
A free 6-week online course for parents/carers of children aged 0-12 will help you to :
- Manage challenging behaviour with consistency
- Encourage positive behaviour
- Build your child’s self esteem
- Set and maintain boundaries
- Respond to tantrums and difficult feelings in children
Call 07512 709556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please open the Talking Families poster for booking reference and details
Have a look at their Summer brochure here, for more dates and details of other courses.